Next Step Obedience Class
What Happens AFTER Puppy Class? Have you started with the Puppy Basics and now you don't know what to do next? It is not time to stop working with your young pup. He needs to continue to practice his Manners and Life Skills so YOU will have a HAPPY HOME with a DOG that is a JOY to live with.
- Imagine your dog calmly in his "place" while you are eating your dinner or as people come to the door.
- Picture him waiting as you open the door and not running out until given permission, and not jumping out of the car just because the door is open. (This is very dangerous)
- Are you tired of having to say 'Sit' or 'Down' 3-4-5 times or more before he finally listens to you? Or________________ (fill in the blank with the commands YOU are repeating).
- Does your dog 'wait' for his dinner? Or does he grab at the dish as you're filling his bowl?
- Would you like him to sit nicely for petting?
Then THIS is the class for you. Spending time with your dog and teaching him is fun. It is also necessary if you want to enjoy each other's company!
We include some jumping and other agility obstacles (tunnels, hoops) and wobbles to help build your pup's confidence and balance as well as to make the class more interesting for him while adding variety for both you and your young dog.
This is also an excellent class for small breed dogs that may have started some obedience training but need more than what you've done with them.
Our classes are ALWAYS LIMITED IN SIZE. You will never be lost in a class of 12- 15, plus dogs or puppies in our classes. We want you and your dog to receive the time and attention you BOTH deserve.
Enrollment details and more information are available upon request. Please give us a call through the link below to get started. Because of the limit on class size, enrollment will go to those who sign up first.
Current Class Schedule:
Saturdays @ 8:45AM and Wednesdays @ 7:00PM
*New classes are added regularly, and private lessons are available. Please contact us for more information.