Are you feeling frustrated with your dog because he isn’t listening as well as you’d like when there is too much going on around him? Is he only listening when he wants to and ‘forgets’ everything when you’re out in the real world? Does he have "selective" hearing? Maybe you've taken one session of classes and thought you were done with training.
You are not alone! We will add distractions so your dog not only LISTENS, he DOES what you want when there is a ball bouncing; when another dog is running; when kids are playing in the park. Your dog will COME if there is a squeaky toy squeaking!
Come and join others that are working with their dogs on these very same things. We'll teach you how to work with your dog.
- Picture your dog walking nicely beside you, around other people and dogs
- Watch him STAY when there are activities and distractions going on
- CALL him to you, and have him come when he seems to be interested in something else
- Email support for 6 months after you’ve completed the class
- Discount on one future class
Enrollment details and more information are available upon request. Please give us a call through the link below to get started. Because of the limit on class size, enrollment will go to those who sign up first.
Current Class Schedule:
Enrolling now - dates TBD
*New classes are added regularly, and private lessons are available. Please contact us for more information.